Farm to Tea is thrilled to introduce our rare US grown “Rainforest Green Tea” produced by Eva Lee and Chiu Leong in Volcano, Hawaii. This exceptional loose leaf tea is grown in their rainforest garden on Kilauea volcano at 4000′ elevation. It is processed and harvested by hand, and produced without chemicals or pesticides. The leaves are pan fired and the tea steeps into a pale golden green infusion with a fresh taste.
- Green Tea, loose leaf
- Single Estate Grown in the USA
- Packaged in Hawaii by Eva Lee and Chiu Leong of Tea Hawaii & Company
- Chemical and pesticide free
- 30 gram package, 3 grams per cup, can steep each cup 4 times total for 40 cups total
- Suggested steeping: 3 grams infused at 140 degrees for 2 minutes. Infuse up to 4 times adding a minute more each time.
- Product Features
- Origin: Volcano, Hawaii USA
- Made in the USA
- Not Certified Organic, but grown without chemicals or pesticides in a small artisanal farm
Support US farmers!